How to apply for executive positions
How to apply for Executive positions
Applications are to be in writing, addressed to the Principal, and will clearly address the Selection Criteria and include a Curriculum Vitae.
The names of three referees are to be provided, one of them preferably being the parish priest or equivalent. Applications are to be emailed or mailed to the Principal. Teachers must be registered with the ACTTQI or meet TQI and Working With Vulnerable People Legislation requirements to be considered for these positions.
All applications must include Applicant Cover Sheet which can be downloaded here (Word doc)
PO Box 84
DICKSON ACT 2602
- Information about teaching positions is available by contacting the College on (02) 6245 6303.
- The successful applicant will be expected to fully support the MSC ethos of the College and acknowledge in writing their commitment to the Daramalan College Code of Conduct for staff.
- Documents verifying qualifications will need to be sighted and copies kept on file.
- As with all appointments, any offer of employment will be subject to the College obtaining a satisfactory result to a Police check. This process is standard practice for the employment of all new staff at Daramalan College and in other schools.
- Offers will also be conditional on satisfactory reports from referees.
- If unsuccessful, all information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and held for up to 3 months after which it will be destroyed.