How to apply for non-teaching positions
Applications are to be in writing, addressed to the Principal, will clearly address the Selection Criteria or Duty Statement and will include a Curriculum Vitae.
The names of two referees are to be provided. Applications are to be emailed or mailed to the Principal. Applicants must satisfy Working With Vulnerable People Legislation and will be subject to employment screening.
All applications must include Applicant Cover Sheet which can be downloaded here (Word doc 149Kb)
PO Box 84
DICKSON ACT 2602
- Information about non-teaching positions is available by contacting Marinda Venter on (02) 6245 6300 or via email.
- The successful applicant will be expected to fully support the MSC ethos of the College and acknowledge in writing their commitment to the Daramalan College Code of Conduct for staff.
- Documents verifying qualifications will need to be sighted and copies kept on file.
- As with all appointments, any offer of employment will be subject to the College obtaining a satisfactory result to a Police check. This process is standard practice for the employment of all new staff at Daramalan College and in other schools.
- Offers will also be conditional on satisfactory reports from referees.
- If unsuccessful, all information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and held for up to 3 months after which it will be destroyed.