This course can be taken as a Minor or Major. A Minor in Accounting consists of the following two units taken in Year 11 or Year 12.
- The Accounting Purpose and Process
- Recording Information and Procedures
A Major in Accounting consists of completing the Minor course in Year 11 and then taking two of the following four units in Year 12. The specific units on offer each year will depend upon student interest and staffing considerations.
- Measuring Profit and Cash Flow
- Accounting Controls
- Analysis for Business Decisions
- Partnership and Companies