Volunteering at Daramalan
Volunteering can be a satisfying experience and provides parents and friends of the College with an opportunity to share their skills and knowledge, learn new skills, develop a social network and undergo new experiences. Volunteers proactively improve the lives of others within our community and your contribution can make a big difference. Some of the areas we seek assistance from volunteers are as follows:
- Coaches and managers of Daramalan sporting teams
- Event support for the annual Charity Walk held in Term 3
- Event support for Sacred Heart Day held in Term 2
- Mentoring and Mock Interviews
An ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card is a requirement for all volunteers. Volunteers will not be required to be registered (other than an overnight camp) if they volunteer for no more than:
- 3 days in any four week period; and
- 7 days in any 12 month period.
If you are interested in volunteering we welcome your inquiry.